- Loving Christian education - We incorporate daily prayer and a Christian-based curriculum in the preschool day, dedicating one day a week for Bible lessons for the 4 and 5 year olds, and shorter daily Bible lessons for the 3 year olds.
- Educated, professional, and experienced staff - All our teachers have at least one degree in education and our teaching assistants have years of experience with preschool children.
- Professional music program - Our music program is led by Marie Doerge, a highly regarded music teacher with years of experience as a pre-school music director in a Christian environment. We are blessed to have her share her music ministry with us.
- Fully stocked library - We offer library access to the students on a weekly basis to ensure that they are comfortable with the world of books before they embark on later academic programs in Primary grades. All our books are chosen to be compatible with a Christian setting.
- Play space in and out - Activities and play takes place indoors in the Fellowship Hall during the winter. We use the playground during the rest of the school year. We recognize that physical fitness and general coordination is important to your child's development.
- Drop in childcare program - We offer very flexible childcare options. If you're not able to pick up your child on time you can use it on an hourly basis, and it's available all day too - that's up to you.
"We highly recommend the Wexford Children's Center to anyone looking for a safe, stimulating and nurturing environment for their kids. The staff truly cares about all the kids and their families."
-Amy & Jeff O.
"We were greeted each and every day by such a happy staff eager to care for and work with our children. The creativity was endless and the atmosphere always one full of Christian values... Your staff has helped instill in [my kids] a love of learning and a love of going to school."
"[Our son] started in the 3's program and continued on to the pre-K program and graduated! He has loved it all! The programs were very geared to the age groups. To see how much he has learned over the past 3 years is astounding."
-Martha & David M.